Termly Giving Application

I wish to support House Schools Trust, the school's charity whilst my child enter child's name

remains at enter child's school and year

by making a regular donation of £20£50Other £ enter other amount per term.

I understand that my regular donation will be shown on the termly invoices for fees sent to me by the school named above. I authorise the school to include the donation in the amount it will be collecting by direct debit and request that the school pass on my donation to the House Schools Trust.

HST will, by email, acknowledge receipt of this form. Please tick here to allow HST to contact you by email also with specific HST news and events. We will not share your data with any third parties other than the school itself and, if you allow us to claim Gift Aid on your donation, HMRC.

Gift Aid

I want to Gift Aid this donation and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

I understand that HST will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given. I will notify the charity if I want to cancel this declaration or change my name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains.

If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and wish to receive the additional tax relief due to you, please note that you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.